|Project Name||St Saviour’s & St Olave’s School|
|Location||New Kent Road, Southwark|
|Contractor||Balfour Beatty Construction Ltd|
The school in its current state was formed from an agreement in 1896 between two schools Saint Olave’s Grammar and Saint Savior’s Grammar, the combined school was then established in 1903. The school is consistently one of the top achieving state schools in the UK.